- Robbie Briggs, the president and CEO of Briggs Freeman Sotheby's International Realty, a Dallas-based real estate firm. He has a master's degree in architecture from Tulane University.
- Russell Cleveland, the founder, president and CEO of RENN Capital Group Inc., a Dallas-based investment management firm. A graduate of the University of Pennsylvania's Wharton School, Cleveland has more than 45 years of experience in the investment business.
- Alan Halliburton, the founder and chairman of Halliburton Investor Relations, a consulting firm providing investor relations representation and communications services to public and private companies. Halliburton holds a bachelor's degree from Delta State University, a master's degree in business administration from Mississippi College, and a master's degree in international management studies from the University of Texas at Dallas.
- Ralph Hawkins, the chairman of HKS Inc., an international architecture firm headquartered in Dallas. Hawkins has an undergraduate degree in architecture from the University of Texas at Arlington, and master's degrees from Rice University and the University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston.
- Rob Hoffman, a partner at Gardere Wynne Sewell LLP, a leading law firm in Texas, who has practiced law for more than 30 years and has been recognized by The Best Lawyers in America® for 2013-14. He earned a bachelor's degree from the University of Texas at Austin and a law degree from Southern Methodist University's Dedman School of Law.
- Tom Montgomery, a certified public accountant and managing partner of Montgomery Coscia Greilich LLP, the sixth-largest CPA firm in North Texas. He earned a Master of Science in accounting and taxation from Texas Tech University.
- Paul Stewart, an international business consultant and entrepreneur, president of the Dallas Texans Soccer Club, and former partner at the international law firm Baker & McKenzie. Stewart also is a former Pfizer executive, chairman of the Dallas Chapter of the World Presidents Organization and interim president of the Dallas Symphony Orchestra. He has a bachelor's in American studies and a master's in humanities from Stanford University and a law degree from the School of Law at the University of Texas at Austin.
BBVA Compass Welcomes Seven New Members To Its Dallas Advisory Board
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.