3 Stocks Pushing The Transportation Industry Higher
- ISH, with its decline in revenue, underperformed when compared the industry average of 8.2%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues fell by 10.4%. Weakness in the company's revenue seems to have hurt the bottom line, decreasing earnings per share.
- The gross profit margin for INTL SHIPHOLDING CORP is currently extremely low, coming in at 13.84%. It has decreased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of -4.42% is significantly below that of the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has decreased to $7.50 million or 40.06% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing to the industry average, the firm's growth rate is much lower.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.