PITTSBURGH, June 17, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- DICK'S Sporting Goods (NYSE: DKS), the largest U.S. based full-line omni-channel sporting goods retailer, invites the community of Clermont to their three-day grand opening. The celebration runs Friday, June 27 through Sunday, June 29 at the new Sandhill Commons location, 1325 Sandy Grove Ave. Special extended hours will be in effect all weekend. The store opens at 8:00 a.m. Friday and Saturday and 9:00 a.m. Sunday.
Throughout the weekend, DICK'S will host several giveaways, including a free Reebok Play Dry® T-Shirt for the first 100 people in line on Friday and a free Mystery Gift Card from $5 to $500 for the first 100 adults in line on Saturday and Sunday. Guests in line early will receive a combination for a chance to open the DICK'S Sporting Goods Gift Locker at 7:45 a.m. on Friday and Saturday and 8:45 a.m. on Sunday.*
The DICK'S Bass Tank will be on hand, with hourly fishing shows taking place from 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. on Friday and Saturday and 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. on Sunday. On Saturday, "Addictive Fishing" host Blair Wiggins will make an appearance in store from 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.**
"DICK'S Sporting Goods is excited to bring this store to the community," said Lauren Hobart , Senior Vice President & Chief Marketing Officer, DICK'S Sporting Goods. "We look forward to serving the athletes and outdoor enthusiasts of Clermont."The store, the retailer's 28th in Florida and 573rd nationwide, will offer over 40 in-store services performed by DICK'S certified PROS in sports and outdoor specialties such as golf, bike, fishing and team sports. Visit DICKS.com/Clermont for details. *NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Purchase does not improve chance of winning. Limit one t-shirt, mystery gift card and/or gift locker combination per person, per day. Must be 18+ for gift card and gift locker promotions. See store for details.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV