PVH Corp. (NYSE:PVH) announced today a multi-year marketing partnership for its IZOD Golf brand with 2014 NCAA Division I Individual Golf Champion Cameron Wilson, the same day the Stanford University graduate announced he is turning pro. As part of the multi-year agreement, IZOD Golf will serve as Wilson’s exclusive apparel sponsor on-course. He joins Webb Simpson, Scott Piercy and Spencer Levin as ambassadors on Team IZOD.
“We’re extremely excited to welcome Cameron into the IZOD family and join our team of golfers,” said Mike Kelly, Executive Vice President of Marketing for PVH. “He personifies the IZOD brand – a youthful, All-American guy with a bright future. We look forward to being by his side at this pivotal moment in his career as he competes with the best professional golfers in the world.”
On the course, Wilson will wear IZOD Golf shirts with the brand’s logos present on the right chest and back yoke, along with IZOD Golf pants and belts. The former #4 ranked amateur and #2 collegiate golfer, Wilson will be featured on point-of-sale materials at participating retailers, in on-air and print advertisements, and on izod.com and IZOD’s social media channels.
“This is a big day for my career, as I transition from amateur to professional and having an iconic golf brand such as IZOD in my corner from day one is a thrill,” said Wilson. “I’m looking forward to working with Team IZOD and honored to join Webb, Scott and Spencer on their pro roster.”Wilson won the 2014 NCAA Division I Individual Golf Championship last month in playoff. He recently competed in the U.S. Open at Pinehurst. Wilson is making his professional debut this week at the Travelers Championship at TPC River Highlands in Cromwell, CT.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV