PITTSBURGH, June 17, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- DICK'S Sporting Goods (NYSE: DKS), the largest U.S. based full-line omni-channel sporting goods retailer, invites Seabrook to a three-day grand opening celebration, Friday, June 27 through Sunday, June 29, at its new Seabrook Town Center location (700 Lafayette Road). The store opens at 8:00 a.m. Friday and Saturday and 9:00 a.m. Sunday.
DICK'S will host several giveaways, including a free Reebok Play Dry® T-Shirt (first 100 people in line on Friday), and a free Mystery Gift Card from $5 to $500 (first 100 adults in line on Saturday and Sunday). Guests in line early will get a chance to open the DICK'S Sporting Goods Gift Locker at 7:45 a.m. on Friday and Saturday and 8:45 a.m. on Sunday.*
On Saturday, Boston Celtics power forward Jared Sullinger will make an in-store appearance from 12:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.**
On Sunday, New England Revolution forward Charlie Davies will be in-store from 3:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.***"DICK'S Sporting Goods is excited to become a member of the Seabrook community," said Lauren Hobart , SVP & Chief Marketing Officer, DICK'S Sporting Goods. "We look forward to serving athletes and outdoor enthusiasts in Seabrook." The new store, offering over 40 in-store services by DICK'S certified PROS in sports and outdoor specialties such as golf, bike and fishing, is the retailer's 5 th store in New Hampshire and its 572 nd nationwide. Visit DICKS.com/ Seabrook for details. *NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Purchase does not improve chance of winning. Limit one t-shirt, mystery gift card and/or gift locker combination per person, per day. Must be 18+ for gift card and gift locker promotions. See store for details.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV