American Water (NYSE: AWK), the nation’s largest publicly traded water and wastewater utility company, today announced Walter Lynch, president and chief operating officer of regulated operations and Kathy L. Pape, senior vice president of American Water’s Mid-Atlantic Division will participate in the Mid-Atlantic Conference of Regulatory Utilities Commissioners (MACRUC) on June 23 in Hershey, Pa.
Lynch will participate on the “CEO and Senior Officer Panel” with other top industry leaders who will share their perspective on the current financial, regulatory and market environments and the future outlook for their industry and beyond.
Pape will participate on the “Physical Security Panel” and discuss the potential vulnerabilities of critical utility infrastructure and the challenges of protecting geographically dispersed facilities. The panel will share insights on system hardening and redundancy tools to enhance physical security and how the industry and regulators should assess and implement protective measures that balance the need to maintain reasonable rates.
The MACRUC was organized to promote the advancement of public utility regulation and the related regulatory, legislative, and policy interests of MACRUC membership, consistent with MACRUC member state public utility commissions.Founded in 1886, American Water is the largest publicly traded U.S. water and wastewater utility company. With headquarters in Voorhees, N.J., the company employs approximately 6,600 dedicated professionals who provide drinking water, wastewater and other related services to an estimated 14 million people in more than 40 states and parts of Canada. More information can be found at www.amwater.com. Click here to subscribe to Mobile Alerts for American Water.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV