NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Shares of Ring Energy Inc. (REI) are down -8.25% to $17.79 after the Tulsa-based oil and gas exploration, development and production company announced it entered into a definitive agreement with a group of institutional investors to issue 2,000,000 restricted shares of the company's common stock at a price of $15. per share for approximately $30 million in gross proceeds.
The private offering is expected to close on or about June 17, 2014, subject to customary closing conditions.
The company also announced today it entered into an agreement to establish a new senior secured revolving credit facility with SunTrust Robinson Humphrey, Inc. as the lead arranger.
The new, five-year credit facility will have a maximum borrowing amount of $150,000,000 with an initial borrowing base of $40,000,000. The prior credit facility had a $25,000,000 borrowing base.STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV