NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Shares of Straight Path Communications (STRP) are up 11% to $10.49 after it reported strong third quarter financial results on Monday night.
Net income was $121,000 for the there months ended April 30 compared to a loss of $880,000 int the third quarter a year ago.
Must Read: Warren Buffett's 25 Favorite Growth Stocks
The company cites an increase in license agreements for its patents, including deals with Google (GOOG) and Sony (SNE).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV