CorEnergy Infrastructure Trust Inc Stock Upgraded (CORR)
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 5.2%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 23.0%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 660.04% to $8.12 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, CORENERGY INFRASTRUCTURE TR has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 12.66%.
- CORENERGY INFRASTRUCTURE TR's earnings per share declined by 30.0% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has suffered a declining pattern of earnings per share over the past two years. However, we anticipate this trend to reverse over the coming year. During the past fiscal year, CORENERGY INFRASTRUCTURE TR reported lower earnings of $0.18 versus $1.35 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.28 versus $0.18).
- The gross profit margin for CORENERGY INFRASTRUCTURE TR is currently lower than what is desirable, coming in at 25.97%. Regardless of CORR's low profit margin, it has managed to increase from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, CORR's net profit margin of 20.94% compares favorably to the industry average.
- The share price of CORENERGY INFRASTRUCTURE TR has not done very well: it is down 6.66% and has underperformed the S&P 500, in part reflecting the company's sharply declining earnings per share when compared to the year-earlier quarter. Despite the stock's decline during the last year, it is still somewhat more expensive (in proportion to its earnings over the last year) than most other stocks in its industry. We feel, however, that other strengths this company displays offset this slight negative.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.