Firm continues to strengthen client service team with addition of new top talent
ATLANTA, June 17, 2014 /PRNewswire/ - Atlantic Trust, the U.S. private wealth management division of CIBC (NYSE: CM) (TSX: CM), announced today the addition of David M. Butts, Michael D. Zeier and Trevor J. Hancock to the firm.
"The addition of David, Michael and Trevor to the team reflects Atlantic Trust's ongoing commitment to provide an outstanding level of service to our clients," says Jack Markwalter, Atlantic Trust chairman and CEO. "To have professionals of this caliber join our firm is indicative of our continued ability to attract top talent, while supporting the needs and goals of our clients.""We are pleased to expand our presence in these important markets," says Atlantic Trust President Eric Propper, CFA. "Our firm's growth aligns with our commitment to enhance our client experience and supports our holistic approach to their overall financial picture." Butts and Zeier both joined Atlantic Trust on May 13. Butts, a managing director and senior relationship manager, brings to Atlantic Trust almost 20 years of experience advising families and endowments on broad wealth creation, preservation and investment decisions. Prior to joining the firm, he was a senior vice president and relationship manager at Brown Brothers Harriman (BBH), as well as chairman of the BBH Trust Company's trust and investment committee. Butts also has experience working with owners and executives of closely held businesses on broad financial topics, including business continuity, generation and succession planning and the transition from single-asset concentrations to disciplined portfolios as a member of LaSalle Bank's Wealth Management group.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV