Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE:A) today announced that the Agilent EEsof EDA W1462 SystemVue FPGA Architect now supports on-board FPGA design and simulation with the Agilent M9703A AXIe wideband digital receiver/digitizer.
The new modeling and simulation capability reduces development time for research and design validation teams working on early system prototyping and development of advanced multichannel applications. As a result, design and verification of electronic warfare systems and massive-MIMO systems for 5G is accelerated, which in turn enables faster deployment.
The newly integrated FPGA design flow enables system architects and FPGA engineers to download custom algorithms into Agilent digitizers with on-board FPGAs using built-in template designs and intellectual property cores with automatic push-button programming. The pre-defined FPGA interface template makes it easy to co-simulate real-time custom algorithms in the FPGA and top-level system modeling.
The W1462 SystemVue FPGA Architect is part of the SystemVue simulation environment, Agilent’s premier platform for electronic system-level design. Updates to the W1462 software include:
- flexible hardware design entry with custom HDL and graphical schematic drawing using high-abstraction-level, primitive fixed-point blocks;
- vendor-agnostic HDL code generation and third-party HDL co-simulation; and
- a fully optimized and automated hardware implementation flow for leading-edge, high-performance digitization.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts