- The Company had applied the wrong methodology to recognize revenue on its Emissions Control business segment contracts and made material errors in its accruals.
- The Company’s revenue and financial results were overstated.
- The Company’s financial statements were not prepared in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- The Company’s financial statements were materially false and misleading at all relevant times.
INVESTOR ALERT: Law Offices Of Howard G. Smith Announces Lead Plaintiff Deadline In The Class Action Lawsuit Against Advanced Emissions Solutions, Inc.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.