A total 7,973,330 Class B shares represented by American Depositary Shares (ADSs) will be offered, of which 1.99 million will be sold by the company and 5.98 million sold by certain shareholders. Shares represented by ADSs will be sold at $40 per ADS.
Underwriters have also been granted a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 299,000 shares from the company and 897,000 shares from the selling shareholders.Net proceeds from the offering, expected to close around June 20, will be used for general corporate purposes. Qiwi said this may include potential mergers and acquisitions, working capital and capital expenditures. Qiwi will not receive proceeds from the selling shareholders' stake. Credit Suisse and VTB Capital will serve as joint book-running managers for the offering. William Blair, Aton and Gazprombank are serving as joint-lead managers. Must read: Warren Buffett's 25 Favorite Stocks STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV