NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Good day, traders!
1. First, let's look at American Eagle Outfitters, which operates as a specialty retailer of clothing, accessories and personal care products in the U.S. and internationally.
American Eagle traded up 2.92% on Monday, closing at $11.64 per share.
- Monday's range: $11.27 - $11.66
- 52-week range: $10.12 - $20.12
- Monday's volume: 4,332,361
- 3-month average volume: 5,025,610
- Monday's range: $16.38 - $16.68
- 52-week range: $14.30 - $18.02
- Monday's volume: 22,219,572
- 3-month average volume: 27,499,600
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV