The stock was 2.11% to $21.37 in pre-market trading on Tuesday.
Must Read: Warren Buffett's 25 Favorite Stocks
- Compared to its closing price of one year ago, BAH's share price has jumped by 31.13%, exceeding the performance of the broader market during that same time frame. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, BAH should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- The company's current return on equity greatly increased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of significant strength within the corporation. Compared to other companies in the IT Services industry and the overall market, BOOZ ALLEN HAMILTON HLDG CP's return on equity significantly exceeds that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- BOOZ ALLEN HAMILTON HLDG CP's earnings per share declined by 18.9% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, BOOZ ALLEN HAMILTON HLDG CP increased its bottom line by earning $1.54 versus $1.45 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.56 versus $1.54).
- Regardless of the drop in revenue, the company managed to outperform against the industry average of 16.6%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly dropped by 9.4%. The declining revenue appears to have seeped down to the company's bottom line, decreasing earnings per share.
- The debt-to-equity ratio is very high at 9.67 and currently higher than the industry average, implying increased risk associated with the management of debt levels within the company. Even though the debt-to-equity ratio is weak, BAH's quick ratio is somewhat strong at 1.28, demonstrating the ability to handle short-term liquidity needs.
- You can view the full analysis from the report here: BAH Ratings Report