New Residential Investment Corp. (the “Company”; NYSE: NRZ) announced today that its Board of Directors declared a second quarter 2014 dividend of $0.175 per common share and a special cash dividend of $0.075 per common share. The combined dividend of $0.25 is payable on July 31, 2014, to shareholders of record as of June 27, 2014.
ABOUT NEW RESIDENTIAL
New Residential focuses on opportunistically investing in, and actively managing, investments related to residential real estate. The Company primarily targets investments in: (1) mortgage servicing related assets, (2) residential mortgage backed securities (“RMBS”), (3) residential mortgage loans and (4) other related investments. New Residential is organized and conducts its operations to qualify as a real estate investment trust (“REIT”) for federal income tax purposes. The Company is managed by an affiliate of Fortress Investment Group LLC, a global investment management firm.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV