- Human Resources — The IT team at Vitamix worked with the HR team to develop a collection of catalog items to automate processes across the entire employee lifecycle—from onboarding to separation. Hiring managers leverage the self-service portal to request equipment for new hires and initiate other key processes. A knowledge base of how-to articles gives new employees faster access to resources they need such as how to use their computers, reserve conference rooms, request time off and reset their passwords.
- Operations Maintenance — The IT team extended the service catalog to manage and automate maintenance incidents and requests across its manufacturing facilities. Monthly analytics reports help the team track performance down to individual manufacturing lines, devices and stations, streamlining communications between the product support and manufacturing teams. Automating what once were manual tasks has resulted in significant gains in manufacturing efficiencies.
- Facilities and Space Management — The IT team created catalog items to automate the workflows associated with common facilities tasks such as scheduling campus-wide events and employee moves as well as using the Facilities plug-in to manage work orders for housekeeping and maintenance activities.
Vitamix® Puts Automation Into High Gear With ServiceNow
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.