SAN FRANCISCO , June 17, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM), the world's #1 CRM platform, today delivered next generation Desk.com, the future of customer service for fast-growing companies. With innovations including a new intelligent agent console, a cutting-edge mobile app and an intuitive reporting engine, small businesses can now deliver awesome customer service faster—anytime, anywhere. Fast-growing companies including HotelTonight, One Kings Lane and SoundCloud use Desk.com to deliver amazing customer service that accelerates company growth.
Comments on the News
- "Awesome customer service is the new competitive advantage," said Leyla Seka, GM and SVP, Salesforce Desk.com, salesforce.com. "With Desk.com, fast-growing companies now have the right solution to position themselves for growth—addressing their needs now and in the future."
- "With Desk.com , One Kings Lane has maintained outstanding service and high customer satisfaction rates," said Alexis Chapman, director, Customer Operations, One Kings Lane. "Now, our customer care team has greater visibility into customer needs and they are empowered to work more efficiently and continually offer an exceptional experience for our shoppers."
- Faster Service Set Up with New Intelligent Agent Console : With a new intelligent agent console, next generation Desk.com arms agents with all of the necessary information to quickly manage and resolve cases. The highly-intuitive agent console can be personalized per agent to optimize productivity while rules, workflows and templates maintain the company's brand integrity. Now, starting day-one, agents can work smarter and faster.
- Faster Decision Making with Actionable Insights : The new reporting engine of next generation Desk.com provides detailed metrics and invaluable insights into every aspect of customer service performance. These out-of-the-box reporting tools are built for speed and productivity to provide fast-growing companies with deeper insights to resolve customers' problems. Now a manager can view comprehensive reports to identify real-time trends that fuel decision making and product innovation. In addition, Desk.com now includes 10X more APIs to quickly connect data from other apps to provide a holistic view of the customer and an effortless integration with Salesforce.
- Faster Service, On the Go : The next generation Desk.com mobile app allows companies to manage customer service requests anytime, anywhere. The new mobile app accelerates support tasks such as adding notes, updating statuses and assigning cases. Now agents can quickly collaborate and resolve cases from their iPhone or iPad, providing true end-to-end case management.
- The next generation Desk.com is generally available today with pricing starting at $30 per month, per agent.
- The Desk.com mobile app for iPhone and iPad is now generally available for download at the Apple App Store. Support for Android devices will be available in the fall of 2014.
- For a limited time, companies that switch from Zendesk to Desk.com can receive Desk.com free of charge for the remainder of 2014, some restrictions apply.
- Additional information for customers wishing to switch to Desk.com is available at http://help.desk.com/plus-free-for-2014 .
- Learn more about Desk.com at: http://www.desk.com/why
- Follow @Desk on Twitter
- Click to Tweet : @Salesforce delivers the next generation of @Desk aka the future of #CustServ www.desk.com/blog/the-next-generation-of-desk-com-is-here/
- Like Desk.com on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Desk
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts