SUPERVALU INC. (NYSE: SVU) will participate in the “Oppenheimer 14 th Annual Consumer Conference” in Boston, MA. Chief financial officer Bruce Besanko will address investors at approximately 9:00 a.m. (Eastern Time) on Wednesday June 25, 2014.
A live webcast of this event will be available through the SUPERVALU website at http://www.supervaluinvestors.com.
About SUPERVALU INC.SUPERVALU Inc. is one of the largest grocery wholesalers and retailers in the U.S. with annual sales of approximately $17 billion. SUPERVALU serves customers across the United States through a network of 3,339 stores composed of 1,819 independent stores serviced primarily by the Company’s food distribution business, 1,330 Save-A-Lot stores, of which 948 are operated by licensee owners; and 190 traditional retail grocery stores. Headquartered in Minnesota, SUPERVALU has approximately 35,000 employees. For more information about SUPERVALU visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV