InfoComm Booth C9131 — Sonic Foundry, Inc. (NASDAQ: SOFO), the trusted leader for video creation and management solutions, has been selected to webcast InfoComm 2014 as part of its 11-year partnership with InfoComm International.
InfoComm 2014, which takes place June 14-20 in Las Vegas, Nev., is the largest collection of newly released AV products found anywhere in the world, with more than 35,000 AV professionals from over 110 countries and more than 950 exhibitors attending. The industry convenes at InfoComm every year to learn what’s next in AV and information communications and showcase over 10,000 products and applications.
Mediasite Events will webcast sessions at the Digital Signage Pavilion. These on-demand webcasts will be available for those who don’t have time during the show to attend educational sessions.
“We’re excited to continue our long-standing partnership with Sonic Foundry. Webcasting our conference with Mediasite gives our attendees a secure online video portal to relive the conference anytime, anywhere and on any device,” said Jason McGraw, CTS, InfoComm Senior Vice President of Expositions. “Mediasite is a valued asset to InfoComm International.”Attendees can earn InfoComm CTS Renewal Units for the following Mediasite training sessions led by Tom Irons, VP of field sales engineering at Sonic Foundry.
- Setting Up, Configuring and Using the Mediasite Recorder – 10:30 a.m. to 12 p.m. PT June 18
- Integrating Mediasite in Your Classroom/Training Room – 1 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. PT June 18
- Mediasite Security Basics – 10:30 a.m. to 12 p.m. PT June 19
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV