"A man must be big enough to admit his mistakes, smart enough to profit from them, and strong enough to correct them." -- John Maxwell
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Great action today as we continue to consolidate in markets while some leading stocks really moved well like Tesla (TSLA), (TWTR), Twitter (PANW) and SunPower (SPWR) to name a few, none of which I am in at the moment.
To me it looks like we need a few more days still but there are some really great buys ready to go at any moment now.
I didn't buy anything today since a few more days rest looks to be in order and the best scenario.Let's move right into the charts. The SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust (SPY) is holding the 193 support area so far but it does look to be setting up a small head and shoulders now with a rising right shoulder. If this pattern plays out it would take us perfectly back to the 190 breakout level and fill a gap. That would be a buy area and something we could see by weeks end. Of course I could be wrong but this is what the chart is telling me tonight.
Have a wonderful evening. Warren This article represents the opinion of a contributor and not necessarily that of TheStreet or its editorial staff. >>Medtronic’s Play for Covidien Is No Solution for Silicon Valley
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV