BROOKINGS, S.D., June 16, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- When Cleveland Browns fans return to FirstEnergy Stadium this fall, they will be impressed by an integrated LED super-system designed, manufactured and installed by Daktronics Inc. (Nasdaq:DAKT) of Brookings, S.D. Each new main end-zone display will feature a unique angled pattern on its north edge and will feature nearly 6,900 square feet of display space.
A photo accompanying this release is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=25951
"We have consistently said that our two primary focuses are winning games and creating the best fan experience in the NFL," said Browns President Alec Scheiner. "By installing these two new Daktronics video boards, which are nearly triple the size of the old units, and enhancing technology throughout the stadium, we have improved in both areas by adding features that will help us provide our fans and players the best possible game-day atmosphere."The two main video displays will measure nearly 40 feet high by 192 feet wide at the top, angling to 178 feet wide in the middle and approximately 132 feet wide along the bottom. The main displays are capable of showing one large image to highlight live video and instant replays. They can also be divided into separate windows to show a variety of vivid graphics, colorful animations, up-to-the-minute statistics, scoring information and sponsor advertisements. At the east end zone, a marquee display will be installed on the outside of the stadium and it will appear to be a continuation of the main video display of that end zone. This outward facing display is shaped like an inverted triangle. It will measure 28 feet high at its tallest point and 100 feet wide along the top for a total of more than 1,400 square feet of display space.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV