Now that the 2014 Electronic Entertainment Expo has concluded, gaming powerhouse Electronic Arts (EA) has wasted no time in rolling out what is perhaps its most anticipated title of the year, EA Sports UFC.
Presented by EA and the Ultimate Fighting Championship, or UFC, on Monday, June 16, UFC fighters and athletes stepped inside a full size UFC octagon constructed in the heart of New York's Times Square to demo EA's new flagship combat sports title giving the public its first crack at real game play.
In the works for over three years, the game is being touted as one of the best combat sports titles ever created.
It was developed with a selection of current UFC stars as well as UFC "Hall of Famers" and a special appearance by martial arts legend Bruce Lee, EA Sports UFC captures the blood, sweat, muscle and spectacle that is as close to authentic as the real, live experience inside the octagon.EA Sports UFC creator and chief developer Brian Hayes is extremely confident that the game will forever change the landscape of combat sports entertainment.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV