On 6/18/14, Ramco-Gershenson Properties Trust's 7.25% Series D Cumulative Convertible Perpetual Preferred Shares (RPT.PRD) will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.9062, payable on 7/1/14. As a percentage of RPT.PRD's recent share price of $62.34, this dividend works out to approximately 1.45%, so look for shares of RPT.PRD to trade 1.45% lower — all else being equal — when RPT.PRD shares open for trading on 6/18/14. On an annualized basis, the current yield is approximately 5.91%, which compares to an average yield of 6.85% in the "Real Estate" preferred stock category, according to Preferred Stock Channel.
As of last close, RPT.PRD was trading at a 22.66% premium to its liquidation preference amount, versus the average premium of 0.57% in the "Real Estate" category. It should be noted that the preferred shares are convertible, with a conversion ratio of 3.4699. The chart below shows the one year performance of RPT.PRD shares, versus RPT:
Below is a dividend history chart for RPT.PRD, showing historical dividends prior to the most recent $0.9062 on Ramco-Gershenson Properties Trust's 7.25% Series D Cumulative Convertible Perpetual Preferred Shares:
In Monday trading, Ramco-Gershenson Properties Trust's 7.25% Series D Cumulative Convertible Perpetual Preferred Shares (RPT.PRD) is currently up about 1.6% on the day, while the common shares (RPT) are off about 0.1%.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV