On 6/18/14, Hudson Pacific Properties Inc's 8.375% Series B Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock (HPP.PRB) will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.5234, payable on 6/30/14. As a percentage of HPP.PRB's recent share price of $27.50, this dividend works out to approximately 1.90%, so look for shares of HPP.PRB to trade 1.90% lower — all else being equal — when HPP.PRB shares open for trading on 6/18/14. On an annualized basis, the current yield is approximately 7.58%, which compares to an average yield of 6.85% in the "Real Estate" preferred stock category, according to Preferred Stock Channel.
As of last close, HPP.PRB was trading at a 10.56% premium to its liquidation preference amount, versus the average premium of 0.57% in the "Real Estate" category. The chart below shows the one year performance of HPP.PRB shares, versus HPP:
Below is a dividend history chart for HPP.PRB, showing historical dividends prior to the most recent $0.5234 on Hudson Pacific Properties Inc's 8.375% Series B Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock:
In Monday trading, Hudson Pacific Properties Inc's 8.375% Series B Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock (HPP.PRB) is currently down about 0.5% on the day, while the common shares (HPP) are off about 1%.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV