NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- TheStreet's Jim Cramer says Level 3 Communications (LVLT) has come back from the dead, but he reminds investors that the company recently had a split, so the price has not always been where it is now.
Cramer notes Level 3 and Time Warner Telecom (TWTC) are both content delivery systems, and he says companies do a lot of these deals to get the overflow of Netflix (NFLX) because not everything can go through Akamai (AKAM). The more fiber pipe necessary to send through movies and television shows, the more Cramer likes Level 3.
This deal makes Cramer like Level 3 even more and he recommends buying the stock.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV