TUSTIN, Calif., June 16, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Standard Pacific Homes (NYSE:SPF), one of the nation's leaders in homebuilding quality, today announced plans to break ground on the first traditional single-family home community at Tustin Legacy, the 1,600 acre master-planned community located on the former Tustin Marine Corps Air Station. Dubbed Greenwood in Tustin Legacy, the new community will offer 375 upscale homes in the heart of Orange County at the intersection of Park Avenue and Victory Road. Slated to open in spring 2015, Greenwood in Tustin Legacy will showcase Standard Pacific Homes' thoughtful community planning and all-new upscale home designs. A groundbreaking ceremony will be held Wednesday, June 18 at 11:00 a.m.
"Tustin Legacy is one of the most important parcels of land in Orange County," said Michael Battaglia, Southern California Coastal Vice President of Project Development for Standard Pacific Homes. "Greenwood in Tustin Legacy marks an important milestone in the history of the City of Tustin and we are delighted to partner with the city to bring thoughtfully planned two-story single-family home designs to this most prestigious setting."
Ranging in size from 1,800 to 3,979 square feet, the homes within Greenwood in Tustin Legacy will feature large-scale open spaces such as gourmet kitchens that flow into expansive Great Rooms and luxurious master suites. The community will offer a choice of four unique collections of home designs and ample community amenities including a central park, trails, an amphitheater, basketball court, bocce ball court, children's splash pad, a community clubhouse and pool.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV