Levi & Korsinsky is investigating the Board of Directors of Covidien plc (“Covidien” or “the Company”) (NYSE:COV) for possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of state law in connection with the sale of the Company to Medtronic, Inc. (“Medtronic”) (NYSE:MDT).
Click here to learn more about the investigation: http://zlk.9nl.com/covidien-cov, or call: 877-363-5972. There is no cost or obligation to you.
Under the terms of the transaction, Covidien shareholders will receive $35.19 in cash and 0.956 shares of Medtronic for each share of Covidien stock they own, representing an approximate value of $93.22 per Covidien share. The investigation concerns whether the Covidien Board of Directors breached their fiduciary duties to stockholders by failing to adequately shop the Company before agreeing to enter into this transaction, and whether Medtronic is underpaying for Covidien shares.
If you own Covidien common stock and wish to obtain additional information, please contact Joseph E. Levi, Esq. either via email at email@example.com or by telephone at (212) 363-7500, toll-free: (877) 363-5972, or visit http://zlk.9nl.com/covidien-cov.Levi & Korsinsky is a national firm with offices in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut and Washington D.C. The firm’s 26 attorneys have extensive expertise in prosecuting securities litigation involving financial fraud, representing investors throughout the nation in securities and shareholder lawsuits. For more information, please feel free to contact any of the attorneys listed below. Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee similar outcomes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV