DALLAS, June 16, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- What's better than building your own perfect pizza using only the freshest ingredients, baked to order in less than five minutes? How about adding a little avocado to the mix?
For the second summer in a row, Pie Five Pizza is introducing a specialty pie showcasing the modest fruit that packs a punch when it comes to flavor and nutrition.
Pie Five's Chicken Bacon-Cado Pie is expertly crafted with grilled chicken, crispy bacon, olive oil, minced garlic, fresh mozzarella cheese, vine-ripened tomatoes and creamy avocado slices – all piled high on whole grain crust. It's a pizza sensation unlike any other, and it's available at all 20 Pie Five locations nationwide beginning Monday, June 16.
"Avocados are a wholesome and delicious complement to our handcrafted pizzas, and I always love building new recipes around them," Pie Five Chef Andy Wittman said. "Avocados are a lot like bacon – they go great with anything. Especially each other!"In addition to the Chicken Bacon-Cado Pie, guests are encouraged to add avocados to any of Pie Five's signature and personalized pizzas. Pie Five's Circle of Crust members may also indulge in a special offer from June 16 – 22. If you think you're crust-worthy, visit piefivepizza.com/circle-of-crust/ or text p5 and your email address to 73757. But all good things must come to an end, even for the timeless avocado. This limited-time offering is only available until July 27. At Pie Five, guests can create endless combinations of handcrafted pizzas or select from a variety of specialty pies prepared in less than five minutes on one of four crusts, all for one low price. The trend-setting chain is capitalizing on growing consumer demand for fresh dining options and artisan pizzas in stylish environments without the wait.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV