- Highest efficiency: Achieves up to 95 percent power efficiency and a high-output current capability to generate the most current with the greatest amount of efficiency. For example, it can achieve 3 A at 3.3 V out in step-down mode and more than 2 A at 3.3 V out in boost mode.
- Light-load power savings: Power Save Mode maintains high efficiency over the complete load current range. And the new buck-boost converter delivers the industry's lowest quiescent current of 35uA.
- Smallest, thinnest solution size: 2.5-MHz converter in a 1.766-mm by 2.086-mm by 0.5-mm CSP package achieves a solution size of 33 mm 2.
Get Longer Battery Life In Tight Spaces With Tiny 1-A And 4-A Buck-boost Regulators
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts