Cvent (NYSE: CVT), a leading cloud-based enterprise event management platform, today launched SocialWall, a new, interactive tool designed to help Cvent clients compile and display attendees’ social content in real time at any event. With Cvent’s SocialWall, event and venue managers can project and share on display screens any attendee Tweets and Instagram photos, as well as custom posts and announcements. Cvent is debuting SocialWall at its 3rd annual Corporate Meetings Summit a three-day educational and networking event taking place June 18-20, 2014, in Las Vegas at The Venetian and The Palazzo.
SocialWall is currently available to all Cvent customers, with a limited version being offered at no additional cost.
SocialWall makes it easy for venues and planners to:
- Quickly capture, curate and share attendee-generated content from the Cvent CrowdCompass Mobile App and social media networks
- Turn posts and pictures into bold visualizations for on-site displays, websites and mobile devices
- Customize displays to meet the look and feel of any brand – color, theme and background
- Moderate content with multiple levels of control and advanced filters
- Bring sponsors and timely announcements to the center of the event conversation with easy insertion of custom posts within displayed content and to social media networks
“SocialWall is an exciting extension of our event management platform,” said Brian Ludwig, senior vice president of sales at Cvent. “We’ve tested SocialWall at several events, and it’s amazing how attendees respond – posting lots of pictures and messages, and it really fuels excitement about the event. Most event attendees use social media and mobile devices, so Cvent wanted to create a tool that helps event planners increase attendee engagement by telling the event’s story in a new, interactive and visual way.”In addition, SocialWall can be leveraged from wherever event attendees spend time:
- Websites: Attendees can help to generate pre-event buzz and promote the hashtag ahead of the event. SocialWall’s website widgets also help planners continue relationships with attendees after an event, bringing attendees back to an event site to view all posts made during an event.
- Mobile: With full integration to the Cvent CrowdCompass Mobile Platform, attendees can engage with the content using their mobile devices.
- At a venue: Attendees can respond to live action Tweets and photos at an event and share their own Tweets and photos often.