NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Good day, traders!
1. First let's look at Cree, which develops, manufactures and sells lighting-class light emitting diodes, lighting and semiconductor products for power and radio-frequency applications. The company sells its LED, RF and other products in the U.S., China, Europe, South Korea, Japan, Malaysia and Taiwan.
Cree traded up 5.01% on Friday, closing at $49.66 per share.
- Friday's range: $47.21 - $49.72
- 52-week range: $44.52 - $76.00
- Friday's volume: 3,559,952
- 3-month average volume: 2,261,470
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV