AMSTERDAM, June 16, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
A new release of Pure helps researchers more efficiently find streams of funding and enables them to further expand their collaboration networks
Elsevier, a world-leading provider of scientific, technical and medical information products and services, today announced the launch of Pure 5, an enhanced version of its leading research information management system, and part of the Elsevier Research Intelligence portfolio of tools and services.
The release of Pure 5 improves the system's research networking capabilities resulting from the integration of SciVal Experts into Pure earlier in the year. Current SciVal Experts customers can at the same time benefit from the advanced reporting, administration and CV modules provided by Pure."When Pure joined Elsevier back in 2012 we recognized the synergies between Pure and SciVal Experts," says Thomas Jorgensen, Director Product Management at Elsevier. "We are extremely excited to deliver the benefits that this combined offering brings to our customers. We are now able to provide anything from a pre-populated research networking and experience discovery system, to a fully integrated research information management tool that can support the full research life cycle." The launch of Pure 5 further includes:
- Increased researcher visibility - semantic searching through Elsevier's Fingerprint Engine is applied to each researcher's profile, making it easier to identify subject area expertise for collaboration opportunities. Searches can be run across all participating customer portals, further increasing researcher visibility.
- Targeted funding opportunities - a Funding Discovery module, streamlines the funding discovery process for researchers through targeted and up to date funding opportunity notifications.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts