- Inject smaller volumes of sample for decreased load on GC liners and columns, thereby increasing the number of samples run between maintenance operations;
- Scale down sample prep volumes to save on expensive reagents and standards, and decrease waste;
- Eliminate time-consuming and error-prone preconcentration steps; and
- Add more compounds to target lists easily by lowering the dwell times of existing targets.
TRADE NEWS: Agilent Technologies Introduces First-Ever Electron Ionization GC/MS/MS System With Attogram-Level Sensitivity
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.