Roundy’s, Inc. (“Roundy’s”) (NYSE: RNDY), a leading grocer in the Midwest, will open Mariano’s Aurora, located at 3025 E. New York Street, on Tuesday, June 17, at 6:00 a.m. Aurora is the eighth Mariano’s to open of the 11 former Dominick’s locations acquired by Roundy’s in December 2013.
The Aurora opening will bring approximately 470 new jobs to the community. Mariano’s has created over 10,000 new jobs across Chicagoland during the past three years.
“Mariano’s is the Midwest’s most exciting food market destination and we are thrilled to bring our highly differentiated foodie experience to Mariano’s Aurora,” said Bob Mariano, Roundy’s chairman and CEO. “Our customers will experience our signature food and perishable offerings in addition to a wide array of natural and organic items all under the umbrella of exceptional customer service.”
The Aurora location will include signature Mariano’s experiences, including fresh squeezed fruit and vegetable juices, house-made Italian sausage, signature Bella cupcakes, a specialty cheese shop, produce with over 200 organic options, premium seafood items and a floral department showcasing over 30 varieties of fresh cut flowers.Mariano’s Aurora will offer the following, among other features:
- Vero authentic Italian coffee and gelato shop features premium coffees fresh-roasted locally and homemade gelato
- Luxury wines from all regions with personal picks from our wine expert including local, regional and global selections of craft beer
- International aisle highlighting global cuisine with tastes from 15 countries, as well as an expanded kosher food selection
- Full-service pharmacy that features friendly and accessible pharmacists, immunization services, the Mariano’s Prescription Savings Club and the unique PharmaSmart Blood Pressure machine
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts