UBTech Booth #401 — Sonic Foundry, Inc. (NASDAQ: SOFO), the trusted leader for video creation and management solutions, will unveil its new video portal, Mediasite Showcase, at UBTech 2014 this week in Las Vegas, Nev.
This is the 11 th consecutive year Mediasite is delivering an interactive UBTech online experience and the first time Mediasite Showcase will be the go-to live event destination for the show’s attendees. All keynotes, general sessions and select breakout sessions will be live streamed to UBTech’s Showcase for virtual attendees to watch at any time. And with the complementary Mediasite Mobile app, they can watch any session on their iPhone or iPad. After the conference, all attendees will have exclusive access to a complete library of on-demand content.
Mediasite Showcase is an interactive portal for organizations to collect, spotlight and share their live and on-demand video content with private and public communities. Showcase encourages content discovery with Mediasite’s powerful SmartSearch and social sharing. Its friendly interface allows people to browse videos by channel, popularity, recent views and more, enabling organizations to quickly build powerful online video experiences.
“Mediasite Showcase is the ideal way for us to share our conference with the UBTech community during the event,” said Stephanie Martinez, CIO of University Business. “Not only does it allow our audience to customize their online experience, but Showcase will be a critical portal to highlight key videos, promote future conferences and attract new attendees. We’re excited to continue our decade-long partnership with Sonic Foundry and once again offer UBTech as a hybrid event. We’re honored to be one of the first events to use this valuable new tool.”The following Mediasite-recorded sessions will be streamed live to the public:
- UBTech 2014 Grand Opening & AMX Innovation Awards, 4:15 p.m. PT June 16
- Yours, Mine or Ours? Intellectual Property in a Digital Age, 1:30 p.m. PT June 17
- Disruptive Innovation with Open Education, 8:45 a.m. PT June 17
- The Evolution of MOOCs and Higher Education: An Inside View, 10:50 a.m. PT June 17
- Innovation in Higher Ed: Why Most Initiatives Fail (and What We Can Do About It), 10:40 a.m. PT June 18
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV