We Use Phones to Bank, Not to Talk to a Bank
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- It's not a huge surprise that the days of consumers walking into a bank branch to buy a certificate of deposit or ask for a loan look numbered.
A report from Boston's Mercator Advisory Group shows 84% of U.S. adults prefer banking online or via mobile phone.
Banks know this and are responding, using technologies such as mobile alerts and social media (including Twitter, Google+ and Facebook) to reach consumers.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV