3 Stocks Pushing The Retail Industry Lower
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 2.0%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 10.1%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 466.66% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 99.89% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Regarding the stock's future course, our hold rating indicates that we do not recommend additional investment in this stock despite its gains in the past year.
- APPLIANCE RECYCLING CTR AMER reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past year. During the past fiscal year, APPLIANCE RECYCLING CTR AMER turned its bottom line around by earning $0.57 versus -$0.69 in the prior year.
- The gross profit margin for APPLIANCE RECYCLING CTR AMER is currently lower than what is desirable, coming in at 29.20%. Regardless of ARCI's low profit margin, it has managed to increase from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 2.89% trails the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has decreased to $2.63 million or 39.00% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing the cash generation rate to the industry average, the firm's growth is significantly lower.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts