3 Real Estate Stocks Pushing The Industry Higher
- The gross profit margin for MAUI LAND & PINEAPPLE CO is currently lower than what is desirable, coming in at 30.78%. Regardless of MLP's low profit margin, it has managed to increase from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, MLP's net profit margin of -36.81% significantly underperformed when compared to the industry average.
- Despite the weak revenue results, MLP has significantly outperformed against the industry average of 39.8%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly dropped by 6.1%. The declining revenue has not hurt the company's bottom line, with increasing earnings per share.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to -$1.29 million or 26.83% when compared to the same quarter last year. Despite an increase in cash flow, MAUI LAND & PINEAPPLE CO's cash flow growth rate is still lower than the industry average growth rate of 60.22%.
- MAUI LAND & PINEAPPLE CO has improved earnings per share by 44.4% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past year. During the past fiscal year, MAUI LAND & PINEAPPLE CO continued to lose money by earning -$0.15 versus -$0.27 in the prior year.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has exceeded that of the S&P 500 and greatly outperformed compared to the Real Estate Management & Development industry average. The net income increased by 49.9% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from -$1.82 million to -$0.91 million.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV