On 6/17/14, GAMCO Global Gold, Natural Resources & Income Trust's 5.00% Series B Cumulative Preferred Shares (GGN.PRB) will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.3125, payable on 6/26/14. As a percentage of GGN.PRB's recent share price of $21.64, this dividend works out to approximately 1.44%, so look for shares of GGN.PRB to trade 1.44% lower — all else being equal — when GGN.PRB shares open for trading on 6/17/14. On an annualized basis, the current yield is approximately 5.77%, which compares to an average yield of 4.48% in the "ETFs & CEFs" preferred stock category, according to Preferred Stock Channel.
As of last close, GGN.PRB was trading at a 13.28% discount to its liquidation preference amount. The chart below shows the one year performance of GGN.PRB shares, versus GGN:
Below is a dividend history chart for GGN.PRB, showing historical dividends prior to the most recent $0.3125 on GAMCO Global Gold, Natural Resources & Income Trust's 5.00% Series B Cumulative Preferred Shares:
In Friday trading, GAMCO Global Gold, Natural Resources & Income Trust's 5.00% Series B Cumulative Preferred Shares (GGN.PRB) is currently down about 0.2% on the day, while the common shares (GGN) are up about 0.1%.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV