3 Stocks Raising The Financial Services Industry Higher
2. As of noon trading, LPL Financial Holdings ( LPLA) is up $0.35 (0.7%) to $48.80 on light volume. Thus far, 126,374 shares of LPL Financial Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 810,800 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $48.51-$48.96 after having opened the day at $48.72 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $48.45. LPL Financial Holdings Inc. provides an integrated platform of brokerage and investment advisory services to independent financial advisors and financial advisors at financial institutions in the United States. It operates through Independent Advisor Services and Institution Services segments. LPL Financial Holdings has a market cap of $4.9 billion and is part of the financial sector. Shares are up 3.0% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Currently there are 4 analysts who rate LPL Financial Holdings a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates LPL Financial Holdings as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, notable return on equity, good cash flow from operations and solid stock price performance. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. Get the full LPL Financial Holdings Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts