10 Trips You Must Add To Your Bucket List Today
NEW YORK (TheStreet) --Traveling across the world is something many people aspire toward. Visiting far off cities or staring at the natural wonders of the world can have a profound effect on a person.
Ask anyone who has traveled internationally to explain their favorite part of the trip and you'll not only get a story about what they saw, but you'll be immersed in a tale about how that place or object made them feel.
This world offers so much in the way of cultural, intellectual, and natural experiences that it would be impossible to list them all, but if you are searching for your next trip, or looking for a jumping off point for your first international adventure, take a look at the following list of 10 must see places to visit in your lifetime...
This ancient city is home to some of the world's most amazing architecture. Visit Park Guell, or Casa Batllo to see some of the designs created by famed architect Antoni Gaudi.Probably the most famous site in the city is the basilica, La Sagrada Familia. Work on the famous building began in 1882 and continues today. The structure is breathtaking and in order to fully appreciate the sheer size of the building it would be a good idea to stand a few blocks away in order to allow your eye to capture the entire thing. The inside of the building is light, open, and filled with color, while the outside is dark, almost tormented looking with figures that tell stories from different parts of the bible.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV