In trading on Friday, shares of Seabridge Gold Inc (SA) crossed above their 200 day moving average of $8.78, changing hands as high as $8.79 per share. Seabridge Gold Inc shares are currently trading down about 3.3% on the day. The chart below shows the one year performance of SA shares, versus its 200 day moving average:
Looking at the chart above, SA's low point in its 52 week range is $6.65 per share, with $17.24 as the 52 week high point — that compares with a last trade of $8.41.
According to the ETF Finder at ETF Channel, SA makes up 4.78% of the Gold Explorers ETF (GLDX) which is trading lower by about 0.9% on the day Friday.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV