GE announced today the appointment of three new Company officers. GE has 194 officers globally who lead large revenue-generating businesses or are in critical technology or functional roles, helping to drive growth.
Thomas J. Westrick, 45, has been appointed vice president, Global Simplification, Controllership & Risk Management for GE Healthcare. Westrick joined GE in 2003 after holding senior management roles at Deloitte & Touche and Arthur Andersen, LLP. He holds a bachelor’s degree in accounting and risk management/insurance from the University of Wisconsin.
Jason D. Hanson, 45, has been named vice president and General Counsel for GE Healthcare. Hanson rejoins GE after holding senior leadership roles at Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc. and Medicis Pharmaceutical Corporation. He previously held General Counsel roles for GE Healthcare Technologies and GE Healthcare Americas and Healthcare Services. Hanson holds a bachelor’s degree from Cornell University and his Juris Doctor degree from Duke University School of Law.
James R. Fowler, 42, has been appointed vice president and Chief Information Officer for GE Capital. Fowler, who joined GE in 2000, has held a range of IT leadership roles at GE Aviation, GE Corporate, and GE Power & Water, where he most recently served as Chief Information Officer. Fowler holds a bachelor of science in Management Information Systems from Miami University of Ohio and an MBA from Xavier University.About GE GE (NYSE: GE) works on things that matter. The best people and the best technologies taking on the toughest challenges. Finding solutions in energy, health and home, transportation and finance. Building, powering, moving and curing the world. Not just imagining. Doing. GE works. For more information, visit the company's website at www.ge.com .
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV