SHAREHOLDER ALERT: OpenTable, Inc., Merger Investigation -- The Law Office Of James C. Kelly Investigates Claims That The Proposed Acquisition May Not Be In The Best Interest Of Investors
NEW YORK, June 13, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- The Law Office of James C. Kelly is investigating claims on behalf of investors of OpenTable, Inc. ("OpenTable" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: OPEN), concerning the proposed acquisition of OpenTable by The Priceline Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: PCLN). OpenTable shareholders seeking more information about this acquisition are advised to contact James C. Kelly at 888.643.7517 or email@example.com.
The investigation concerns whether the OpenTable directors are breaching their fiduciary duties by failing to adequately pursue alternatives to the acquisition and maximize shareholder value. Under the terms of the definitive merger agreement, OpenTable stockholders will receive $103 per share in an all cash transaction valued at $2.6 billion.
The Law Office of James C. Kelly has extensive experience representing shareholders in mergers and acquisition actions. Visit our website for additional information at http://www.jckellylaw.com.
Attorney Advertising: Prior Results Do Not Guarantee A Similar Outcome.The Law Office of James C. Kelly244 5th Avenue, Suite K-278 New York, New York 10001Tel: 212-920-5042Toll Free Tel: 888-643-7517Toll Free Fax: 888-224-2078Email: firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE The Law Office of James C. Kelly
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV