NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Shares of InterCloud Systems Inc. (ICLD) are soaring 22.17% to $7.55 after the company announced it is partnering with VMware Inc. (VMW), a company that provides virtualized infrastructure solutions utilized by organizations to help improve how they build, deliver, and consume information technology resources.
InterCloud also announced the opening of a new sales office in New England, saying the team brings "tremendous" cloud mobility experience to the InterCloud.
"Our mission is to partner with our customers in building a next-generation cloud-centric IT organization. Gartner estimates the cloud computing market will grow from $68.3 billion to $148.8 billion by 2015, and VMware offers industry-leading software defined enterprise solutions to support our mission," said company Executive VP of Sales and Marketing, Scott Davis.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV