- Net new assets brought to the company by new and existing clients in May 2014 totaled $10.9 billion.
- Total client assets were a record $2.35 trillion as of month-end May, up 12% from May 2013 and up 2% compared to April 2014.
- Clients’ daily average trades were 445.7 thousand in May 2014, down 12% compared to May 2013 and down 17% compared to April 2014. May 2014 trading activity included a 14% sequential decrease in daily average revenue trades. Thus far in June, daily average revenue trades are similar to May levels.
Schwab Reports Monthly Activity Highlights
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts