Marathon Oil (MRO) was downgraded at Wells Fargo to market perform from outperform. Valuation call, Wells Fargo said. Estimates were also cut, given the sale of Norway assets, Wells Fargo said.
Pinnacle Foods (PF) was upgraded at Credit Suisse to outperform from neutral. Twelve-month price target is $36. Expect the Hillshire merger agreement to be terminated, Credit Suisse said.
Stericycle (SRCL) was upgraded at Robert Baird to outperform from neutral. Twelve-month price target is $140. Company offers growth at an attractive price, Baird said.
Editor's note: To see analysts' stock comments and changes to price targets and earnings estimates, go to "Street Notes" which is available only to Real Money subscribers. To find out how to become a subscriber, please click here.Follow TheStreet on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook. Greenberg: Valeant Claims Critics Use 'Wrong Assumptions'
4 Stocks Under $10 Making Big Moves
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV