NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- RATINGS CHANGES
Alcoa (AA) was upgraded to market perform at BMO Capital. Company should see improved demand, and market sentiment for aluminum is gaining momentum, BMO Capital said. Twelve-month price target is $14.
Con-way (CNW) was upgraded at Wunderlich to buy from hold. Twelve-month price target is $57. Improving demand environment should allow the company to boost margins, Wunderlich said.
Cash America (CSH) was downgraded at FBR Capital Markets to market perform. Twelve-month price target is $46. Enova will likely weigh on near-term earnings, FBR Capital Markets said.H&R Block (HRB) was upgraded to buy at TheStreet Ratings. Interface (TILE) was downgraded to hold at TheStreet Ratings. Intel (INTC) was upgraded at Morgan Stanley to equal-weight from underweight. Company is expected to have 5% revenue upside on better business demand for PCs, Morgan Stanley said. Twelve-month price target is $28. (LULU) was downgraded at Robert Baird to neutral from outperform. Twelve-month price target is $44. Company lacks near-term catalysts, Robert Baird said. Lululemon was downgraded at Canaccord Genuity to hold from buy. Twelve-month price target is $42. Product fix is likely a year away, Canaccord Genuity said. Lululemon was downgraded at Citigroup to neutral from buy. Twelve-month price target is $40. Company faces several risks to growth, Citigroup said. Lululemon was downgraded at Wedbush to neutral from outperform. Twelve-month price target is $40. Near-term comp sales outlook is murky, Wedbush said.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV