Weingarten Realty Investors (NYSE:WRI) announced today that its second quarter 2014 earnings will be released after the market closes on Thursday, July 24, 2014. Senior Management will host our quarterly earnings conference call on Friday, July 25, 2014 at 10:00 a.m. Central Time.
|Weingarten Realty’s Second Quarter Earnings Results|
|10:00 AM CST, Friday, July 25, 2014|
|1.888.771.4371 / Conference ID #35533141|
Listen via Webcast
This call will be webcast live at www.weingarten.com and can be accessed under the Investor Relations tab of the Company’s website. In addition, an audio archive will be available on the Company’s website shortly after the call concludes. The complete earnings release and supplemental data package will be located in the Investor Relations section of the website on the Quarterly Earnings page. For those without Internet access, the second quarter 2014 earnings release and supplemental data package will be available by mail upon request. To receive a copy, please call Investor Relations at (800) 298-9974.
About Weingarten Realty InvestorsWeingarten Realty Investors (NYSE:WRI) is a commercial real estate owner, manager and developer. At March 31, 2014, the Company owned or operated under long-term leases, either directly or through its interest in real estate joint ventures or partnerships, a total of 260 properties which are located in 21 states spanning the country from coast to coast. These properties represent approximately 48.4 million square feet of which our interests in these properties aggregated approximately 29.9 million square feet of leasable area. To learn more about the Company’s operations and growth strategies, please visit www.weingarten.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV